Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

"Black Dahlia"

Ordered my '37 Ford tail lights from SoCal ad my headers from Speedway.

I think he said these . . .

Tail%20Light%20Bracket%20'37%20B.jpg

Ordered my steering column mount and firewall column support today.

Well.... my tail lights showed up today. They look good and are bigger than I thought. Only one small problem. They didn't come with any hardware. But a quick trip to the hardware store took care of that. My original plan was to attach the lights to the rear of the frame, but the upper rear shock mount is in the way. But since my tail section is shorter than most T frames, I was going to make an extending bracket to support the gas tank. So, they'll attach to that. All in all... I'm satisfied.

The CCR firewall mount for the steering column came today along with the column drop. Both are good pieces. The column mount is powder coated. Here's a pic from CCR's website.

Tilt_Column_and_Pedal_detail_2_large.jpg

fred, does the fire wall need to be reinforced with those column mounts? speaking from complete ignorance of how bodies are typically done. loving the progress!

fred, does the fire wall need to be reinforced with those column mounts? speaking from complete ignorance of how bodies are typically done. loving the progress!

Not CCR's body. Should be fine.

Steering column and mounts. Might be getting a new camera soon.

full

full

full

I saw these seat belts and HAD to have them. I think they go great with my seat. They're not bolted to the body, yet.

full

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back