Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greg’s T project

Update. Talked with Nathan at Spirit this morning. They are going to have all the back-ordered parts this coming weekend and my kit will be ready to be picked up, however, my wife wants to go with me to pick it up to see Spirit Industries and Trinity Motors and she won't be able to go until May 11th so that is the scheduled pick-up date. Worked on my carbs cleaning them up and starting the rebuild. Couldn't finish them though because I ordered new accelerator pumps for them. Think they are going to look nice.

Attachments

• IMG_9025.jpeg
    IMG_9025.jpeg
    552 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9024.jpeg
    IMG_9024.jpeg
    512.2 KB · Views: 14
Are you using three carbs with active idle circuits on all or one primary carb with idle circuits and two dump carbs? The latter are easier to setup and pretty problem free to run long term. At least that is my experience with a tri power verses three deuces. Both setups are cool and work, but only one idle circuit is simple and more efficient, imho. Those Rochester carbs work well.

Are you using three carbs with active idle circuits on all or one primary carb with idle circuits and two dump carbs? The latter are easier to setup and pretty problem free to run long term. At least that is my experience with a tri power verses three deuces. Both setups are cool and work, but only one idle circuit is simple and more efficient, imho. Those Rochester carbs work well.
Using parts from Vintage Speed. Center carb is primary outer ones just dump carbs. I agree on the simplicity of this set up.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back