Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Where to begin frame/suspension set up?

Do you have any particular engine in mind. The really neat thing about these cars, in my opinion, is the open engine bay. It is so visceral having the living, throbbing beast out for all to see. Unhidden, unashamed, barely bridled! It is easy to let these baser instincts and desires drag us away from necessity. But, isn't that what it's all about?! This hobby has, perhaps, deeper meaning than we realize!? Loosing our passions!? Otherwise, we'd all be driving Priuses.
I'm not sure if that is the proper plural form? Perhaps Prii?
I'm still building on my DB bucket, but even before I started constructing I thought about which engine, a flathed, a slant 6, mopar small block or a Hemi. I love the open engine aspect of these builds, and in the end, it's your build and you get to build it your way👍
My way:

Do you have any particular engine in mind. The really neat thing about these cars, in my opinion, is the open engine bay. It is so visceral having the living, throbbing beast out for all to see. Unhidden, unashamed, barely bridled! It is easy to let these baser instincts and desires drag us away from necessity. But, isn't that what it's all about?! This hobby has, perhaps, deeper meaning than we realize!? Loosing our passions!? Otherwise, we'd all be driving Priuses.
I'm not sure if that is the proper plural form? Perhaps Prii?
I agree about the open engine aspect.

Attachments

• 4bbl carb4..jpg
    4bbl carb4..jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 4bbl carb2..jpg
    4bbl carb2..jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 15
I'm still building on my DB bucket, but even before I started constructing I thought about which engine, a flathed, a slant 6, mopar small block or a Hemi. I love the open engine aspect of these builds, and in the end, it's your build and you get to build it your way👍
My way:

I agree about the open engine aspect.
I like the way that is looking!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back