Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Well, I finally got around to posting something...

Lee_in_KC

Guys from the NTBA board know me (maybe too well ;)), but for those who don't, I'm Lee Metcalfe and I live in suburban Kansas City (duh!). I've been lurking here at T-Bucketeers for a few months and got around to registering a little over a month ago. Just made my first post in the parking brake thread, so I thought I should introduce myself.

I have a Spirit '23 T completed (well, streetable) from a Stage III kit in July, 2006. It still needs paint, but otherwise it's pretty much done (for the time being... already got a list of changes I'm contemplating :D). I'll set up a gallery page in awhile with some specs on the bucket.

Glad to have ya! I hope you enjoy our little community.:D

Lee, I've admired your T for quite some time now. Man that's dead on. I especially like the roadster headers. A T is the only car they look great on IMO. I've read some of your posts on the ntba board. I really hope you find a home here too.

Ron

Welcome Lee, :ciao: Nice bucket I like look your going for.

Welcome Lee...

Glad to see that you made it over here. You know me as KOALA T on the NTBA boards but here I'm EX JUNK. I hope that you got your car back together and are ready to cruise. I have tried to send you some updates on my car but both of your e-mails no longer work for me. If you still have my e-mail drop me a note and I'll update you on what has been going on with me.

Jim

Welcome to the board

Lee I sure hope you get to make it to Mountain Home this year. I missed you last year.

Welcome:D

Great lookin' T:cool:

Y'all got me lookin' at blowers for my C-cab:eek:

I said it was gonna be a budget build.........:eek::lol::ciao:

Vance

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome and the nice comments about my hotrod. I updated my gallery with more pics. You guys interested in build pics? I got a bunch!

Hey Al, it's not me that started that everything good was invented in KC... it's FatPat!! But I happen to agree with him.

coupefreak...It can still be a budget build with a blower....It just ends up being a bigger budget is all!

Ron

Lee_in_KC said:
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome and the nice comments about my hotrod. I updated my gallery with more pics. You guys interested in build pics? I got a bunch!

Well, sure why not. :welcome:

Lee_in_KC said:

Hey Al, it's not me that started that everything good was invented in KC... it's FatPat!! But I happen to agree with him.

I'm sure everyone would love to see some of your build pics... extremely well done car!

Yes I know FP started it, but I was just having a little fun with ya... :welcome:

Youngster said:
coupefreak...It can still be a budget build with a blower....It just ends up being a bigger budget is all!

Ron

Thats my problem now..........more build than budget:eek::lol:

I have always wanted to build a blower motor, never had the time, tools, or technology before.......but y'all have inspired me.
I got a new Speedway catalog yesterday, for a mere $3K.....I too can own a blower:surprised:

I have a '80 GMC pick up that belonged to my Dad before he passed away, I been kickin' around the idea of "Pro-streeting" it. but then again, a blower stickin' outta the engine bay of my C-cab would be bitchin' too;)

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back