Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

State of the Forums Address

I meant to say in that last post -

We've made a couple of changes to the server and also to the way some large chunks of the forum data is being stored. It will take a while for the server change to show 100% results, but you should already be noticing pages loading a lot faster than they were before.

I sent one via paypal to AZtech consulting

OK Webmaster,

I just dropped another 25 Washington's into the kitty via PayPal. Thanks for putting the donations page back up. It was the easiest way for me to help.

Take care,

David

Just ordered t shirts and sent a donation. The cost of these shirts and my donation do not even make a dent in the money I have saved. The info from this site has been invaluable. Hope this helps and THANKS. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:eek:

I guess you fellows have taken a liking to this place, from the looks of the stack of e-mails I discovered this evening. :D

We just got a couple more shirt orders packaged up and have added some new Donor's to the list. And we bumped a couple of previous donors up, with the additional funds they sent today.

I'll get the photo gallery lit back up in a moment. And I'll make the arrangements with our host to increase our storage capacity. We're out of trouble, in less than 36 hours. I am positively stunned at the support so many of you have shown this site, in such a short time.

We've still got a raft of t-shirts on hand and remember, cold weather is right around the corner, so get your orders in for those winter jackets too. Keep those orders coming, please. :pray:

Yeah...I would have to find something else to do with that 4 hours each day!

Ron

I'm a newbie here and just tried the link to the tshirts( I need an XL - OK I'm a little portly) and the link won't open anything. What am I missing/doing wrong?

The shirts were being sold by the forum's founder, Mike Ermel who, sadly, passed away a few years ago..

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back