Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

AusBucket

G'Day All,
Just joined up from Adelaide Australia, and looking forward to a good read.
Regards,
Mike.

:D Great group of people here and a good source for information,,,Do you have or building a bucket ..if so it is a must to post pictures and more information about it

Howdy from Texas :D

:D

Vance

Nice to have ya. This site is a great source of information and comraderee.

Enjoy!

Welcome aboard Mike. We have friends in Adelaide that have a T. Their names are Kim and Chris Dahl. They spent a little time with us here in Florida last summer. If ever you should run into them be sure to say from Jim and Nan.

Welcome to our little group. Looking forward to seeing pictures from your area.

Ron

Welcome Mike :)

G'Day Guys,
Great welcome, thanks one and all.
It's all a jumble of ideas at the moment, I've always thought I'd like to build a 27 on 32 rails type of car. Nothing outrageous, just a nice alloy headed flattie with 4 Spd trans and 8" diff. Also thought about going in a very different direction and wether it would work using IFS and Jag rear with a Supercharged GM 3.8V6. It'd be quick, but there's just something about the note from a warm flattie thru a nice mellow twin system.
Regards,
Mike.

Welcome aboard and it sounds like you have a great idea for a build. I look forward to checking it out.:)

I've always thought I'd like to build a 27 on 32 rails type of car. Nothing outrageous, just a nice alloy headed flattie with 4 Spd trans and 8" diff. but there's just something about the note from a warm flattie thru a nice mellow twin system.
Regards,
Mike.[/quote]

Man, I like the way this guy thinks!

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back