Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Hudson Fl

Ironbutt

I just bought my first bucket project… fairly complete and running, but needs lots of TLC.. looking forward to sharing ideas and learning from the pro’s .. I need all the help I can get!

Well you came to the right place.
Welcome

I'll add my welcome, IB! These "projects" have a way of occupying a good bit of our spare time. Tell us a bit more about yours - engine/transmission? Body style (turtle back/PU bed/exposed gas tank). When you can, please post some pictures. Here's mine . . .

Attachments

• 20230616_143906.jpg
    20230616_143906.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 8
I'll add my welcome, IB! These "projects" have a way of occupying a good bit of our spare time. Tell us a bit more about yours - engine/transmission? Body style (turtle back/PU bed/exposed gas tank). When you can, please post some pictures. Here's mine . . .
Thank you spanky, I’m picking it up today. So I’m still trying to figure it all out. 23 t PU, running a camed out 350/350 auto single 4 bbl.. I’ll be the 3rd owner and have not had much luck obtaining any of the build specs as of yet. 4 wheel disk brakes that , in my opinion is not stopping very well.. and the steering box is a little sloppy.. so those two things are first on the list…

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back