Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Ontario

Keeper

Hello all. Just thought I would drop a hello.

I am a first time t-bucket owner. Was always more a muscle car guy but I got the itch for something different. So here I am, I picked up a "work in progress", well more like a bunch of unidentified parts!!

This will be my biggest project to date so hopefully I will not drive you all crazy with the questions :eek:

Brian

:rofl: Keeper! Jump in anytime. Bunch of great people here!

Before you attempt to drive us crazy you need to follow our rules.YOU NEED TO POST SOME PICTURES.

Hey ,welcome to the site Brian. Yeah...that's doable. How much stuff did you get? I see a Jag rear end...very cool. You ain't gonna drive anyone here crazy 'cause most all of us are already...Tbucket crazy. More pics...post 'em, more parts...list 'em, questions...bring 'em. We're ready!

Ron

Youngster said:
Hey ,welcome to the site Brian. Yeah...that's doable. How much stuff did you get? I see a Jag rear end...very cool. You ain't gonna drive anyone here crazy 'cause most all of us are already...Tbucket crazy. More pics...post 'em, more parts...list 'em, questions...bring 'em. We're ready!

Ron

Yeah, what Ron said. :D Welcome Brian :rofl: Post up some pics of the unidentifiable parts, someone here will Identify them. :cool:

Welcome aboard and please..... drive us crazy with your questions. Chances are someone else can use the info too.:D

Howdy from TX:D

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back