Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Florida

fatboyman05

Been wanting a T or something similar since
I read how to build a
T bucket for $2.00 a Pound in Kit Car Magazine from 1983........

But What Makes it a T bucket, is it the frame, body, tub.......

Welcome to the forum! The nickname comes from the body shape. Kinda like a big bucket or big wash tub.:D

Welcome to the forum. Where in Florida are you? We are in Ft Myers.

We love helping guys get started building their dream cars. After all, why should we be the only ones with busted knuckles and no money in the bank? :eek::D:lol:

Don

WELCOME! I too am in Florida, the Orlando area to be exact. I know that you will enjoy it here on the Forum.

Welcome from Vegas :D My idea of a T Bucket is a Model T Roadster or any other manufacturers car that looks similar, that has been hotrodded to how the owner wants it to look. I my not like then all but they are all "T Buckets".

Welcome to the form. You're a lucky man. There are 2 of the most talented and helpfull guys right on your back door step, donsrods and ex-junk. You realy want to hook up with them. You got questions? We got answers here.

Ron

Welcome from Orlando,
Watch out for Jim (ex-junk) though... :D

Youngster said:
Welcome to the form. You're a lucky man. There are 2 of the most talented and helpfull guys right on your back door step, donsrods and ex-junk. You realy want to hook up with them. You got questions? We got answers here.

Ron

and and I'm in Seattle! :D

So now that I've had my coffee this morning, you can ignore my previous question on another thread... I assume your FLSTF is the 100 year anniversary model?

As for $2.00 per pound... maybe... mine is just about 2000 lbs and I'm currently over $25 per pound... :eek:

My fatboy was a true 15 year aniversary model. had to sell it last summer.
prior to that I had a 02 Road King which I sold to get the FatBoy. unfortunately it was a Divorce forces sale...............

how do I subscribe to threads I like so I can keep tabs on progress?

I'm in Palm Coast

where should I post a design idea to get opinoins? not a typical T.....

fatboyman05 said:
My fatboy was a true 15 year aniversary model. had to sell it last summer.
prior to that I had a 02 Road King which I sold to get the FatBoy. unfortunately it was a Divorce forces sale...............

Wow I got off easy mine only cost a house. :rofl: Sorry about the loss of your bike.

Well lets hope some of the money from the bike can go to the car, that's what happened with me.

All I wanted out of my divorce was my '27 roadster and my two cats.........and that is exactly what I got. :eek::sad::rofl:

Don

I got all of the debt and I get to pay for her car too.............. in hindsight I could have kept the bike and walked away from the (upsodedown) house but thst costs money too... but I got what mattered most.

I will post my three primary project ideas in the projects section in the comming weeks. This looks like a great place to grow my hobby knowledge....

got the how to subscribe to a post down now....

what is the advantage to entering people as friends? (other than seeing what they have been posting perhaps)

I've been in Palm Coast for close to 6 years now......

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back