Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greetings from SC Smiling Faces Beautiful Places

ACJC

Just wanted to say hello and intorduce my self. I'm Jim from Port Royal, SC home of Parris Island Marine Corps Recruit Depot.

My bride and I just purchased a TP 23 T bucket from a private owner in FL last month and are very pleased. This our first leap into hot rodding. I've raced a stock car a couple of times but cruising in the bucket is great fun.

I look forward to chatting with you all and I've found this site to be most informative. I also hope our paths cross someday.

Cheers,
Jim a.k.a

ACJC

ACJC said:
...My bride and I just purchased a TP 23 T bucket from a private owner in FL last month and are very pleased. This our first leap into hot rodding... Cheers,
Jim a.k.a

ACJC

Jim,

Congratulations on you and your brides new ride... now all ya have to do is let the fun begin!

:D

:D

BTW, in the fine print of signing up to this forum, there was a clause that said you MUST post pics of your ride! :liar:

Al...

Welcome to the forum:cool:

been to Parris Island, got a free trip from Uncle Sam:rolleyes:

Vance

Weklcome to the site Jim. Feel free to put your $.02 in anytime. The cool thing about a T vs. a stock car is that you don't have to replace body panels after each ride. Got pics of your new T?

Ron

:D Jim!

We like pics!

Glad to provide some pics, not sure how. Mine may take up to much space.

Welcome Jim, congrats to you and your bride, on buying your new hotrod. Sweet looking car too. :welcome:

Oh man...that is nice! Enjoy it!

Ron

Welcome...really cool T!!!...Free trips courtesy of uncle sam???...I can still see the yellow footprints....and the sand fleas:eek:!!!!!!!!

WOW!:eek::welcome: That's a nice "old school" looking build! REAL nice! What finish is that for the paint? It doesn't look real glossy or is it just the way it was photographed? I like it.

Fred...After seeing that, how can you be satisfied with the white?

Ron

Youngster said:
Fred...After seeing that, how can you be satisfied with the white?

Ron

That's funny... When I was posting the pictures the whole time I was thinking wait till Fred sees this sweet little ride!

If you look at Fred's concept car:

23T_idea.jpg

Then you look at Jim's car...

vbpgimage.php

very similar in overall style...

Hey Fred... I noticed the concept car has a 409... why didn't you use one! :lol:

Thanks for all the compliments. Sorry this took so long for me to respond. We have a hugh county wide disaster drill going on this week and was busy preparing for the past several weeks. 3,000 NG troops have invaded Beaufort County.:D Seriously they worked very well with us civilians.

This was an e-bay purchase so it was built when I bought it. The owner told me when I went to pick it up that he was going to shoo tthe body House of Kolors Kandy Apple Red like the rims and steering links. His son in law told him, "not so fast, you don't know what the buyer may like."

The kid suggested flashing some rattle can satin black over the gray primer. You see the results. Pretty cool actually.:cool:

While one part of me wants to paint it Eastwood Rat Rod Black (satin) We recieved more compliments at a show this past weekend in Town that I may just leave as is.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back