Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Greetings from England

PeteT

Hi my name is Pete and I live in England. I have one T bucket on the road and am currently building a second.

I bought my first one about four years ago and have spent each winter modifying it and the summers driving it. It based on a fiberglass 23 body has Rover V8 with 5 speed manual transmission, drop tube front end and Jag rear. It is great to drive and brings a smile to my face (and everyone who sees it) every time I go out.

I hope my new project is going to be a bit different... I've got a few ideas but I not quite sure how they are going to work yet. It's going to be based on a 23 body with Jag rear again (I just like the look!) I've just got a performer drop tube axle from Total Performance and am waiting on the spindles and hubs from Speedway. It's hopefully going to have a 383 stroked SBC with manual transmission.

Looks like this is a really cool site with lots of useful info and everyone is very friendly. I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

All I've got to do now is sort out how to put some photo's in the gallery...

Welcome to Tbucket forums. I have only been on this forum a short while myself you will get to know some of the most experinced and helpful people anywhere:) Francis

Welcome Pete, nice bucket.

ENGLAND! Cool! Another bucket from accross the pond!:laff: Welcome! Man, I gotta see pics of the Rover setup! Sounds very interesting.

Welcome to our site. It's always nice to have a fresh perspective. Hope to see and hear more from you.

Ron

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

I've posted a few photos of my runner as soon as I get some progress on my new one I'll post some of that as well.

Howdy :lol:

Vance

Hi Pete, fancy seeing you on here!

I've been meaning to mail you to see how the new bucket's coming along, no need now as I can keep an eye on it here!

Cheers, Al

Welcome to our little slice of cyberspace:cool:

looks like we are getting a pretty good membership from "across the pond":D

Vance

butch27 said:
The Rover engine is the old Buick nailhead.

It's not actually, it's the 215ci aluminium Buick V8 you have, I think the only thing that swaps over from the Nailhead are the tin valve covers.

Cheers, Al

Re: Pictures of PeteT Car... I lIke it!

LumenAl said:

Wow! Cool Bucket! Looks like you get some great cruises over there as well! Nice job.

PeteT said:
Thanks tfeverfred, this one's just a run around while I build a proper one lol.

Run around!? Man, that's just like I like 'em!:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back