Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Alabama Mike checking in...

Alabama Mike

Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I took the plunge about a year ago and ordered my 23 T kit from Total. It sat in the garage as a rolling chassis for about a year. I tinkered with it all along, added brakes and brake lines, wooded the interior, etc. I'd build up the funds for a part, buy the part and put it on. Until I "met" Fred on this forum I was in no real hurry to finish. Now I can't work fast enough. Fred, your enthusiasm is contagious! In fact, I just ordered my fuel tank about 2 minutes ago because I needed a weekend project. Anyway, I'm 38 years old, a husband and father of 2. We stay pretty busy and they take up a lot of my time, but my wife is cool with me working on the hot rod, as long as I don't get too carried away. (Read that, "spend too much money"). Thanks for all the great advice you've all given me so far...fair warning though...I'll be asking a lot of questions in the very near future.
Alabama Mike

Welcome Mike.

ask away, we're ready.

Vance

:welcome:Welcome Mike!
Guess we are going to have to pay Fred a salary here for all the recruiting he's done. All I can say his better not be more than mine! I heard he was offered double my salary( 2 x $0 ), but he turned it down.
We have a great bunch of Bucketheads here, they are always willing to help.

Hi Mike, welcome :D OK now lets see some pics of your bucket. :) :D

Dang Yogi, they're paying you the same as me. If they give Fred twice that, we need to ask for a raise. :cool:

I'm glad you made it in, Mike and there's a great bunch of guys here. If it weren't for some of the advice I recieved here, I'd still be building, instead of riding. These guys are awesome!

Welcome aboard.:D

Welcome to the site Mike! We're all ready for the pictures and questions.

Ron

Alabama Mike said:
... Until I "met" Fred on this forum I was in no real hurry to finish. Now I can't work fast enough. Fred, your enthusiasm is contagious! ...fair warning though...I'll be asking a lot of questions in the very near future.

Alabama Mike

If I could figure out a way to bottle Fred's enthusiasm and passion... we'd all be rich!

No such thing as too many questions... we love them and keeps some of us older guys minds busy trying to remember stuff... :eek:

:D

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back