Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New T bucket owner

Choppintime

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Always appreciated T Buckets and happened to stumble upon one.

It's home and I need some things. Found this forum and figured I'd join.

Like to find out where I can get a dash face for my gauges as I'd like to change current one. Few other questions. Can't post pictures yet, site won't allow it.

Welcome from St Louis, Choppintime. My dash panel is a '32 Ford 5-hole panel. I believe Summit Racing sells them. Until you reach 10 messages (that's the minimum for pic posting) tell us more about your car. What engine? transmission? etc.

Dash.jpg

Its a 327, tunnel ram. Lots of chrome ! Wasn’t looking for a bucket, just loved it when I saw it.

My dash doesn’t look like that one. It’s a fiberglass tub. I’m thinking an older one. Gentleman who built it has had the car since the 60’s. Was redoing it but sadly passed before finishing it.

Welcome from St Louis, Choppintime. My dash panel is a '32 Ford 5-hole panel. I believe Summit Racing sells them. Until you reach 10 messages (that's the minimum for pic posting) tell us more about your car. What engine? transmission? etc.

View attachment 16754
Can’t seem to find the insert I have. I may be able to reuse the current one.

Welcome from Ocala, Florida. If you'er handy with tools and wood working you can make one and cover up what you have.

Welcome from central west coast Florida, wood is more forgiving and looks nice in a T , i made my rear cover out of oak

Thank you to the Florida guys for the welcome ! The current one is wood underneath, covered with my seat uphostery and digital gauges which I'm not keeping. I want the old school, mechanical gauge look. Think I'm at nine posts with this one so I'll do one more and I can get some pictures on here of my T Bucket.

1561482908911.html

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back