Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New from KCMO

irishluck

Hi there. New to the forum and attempting to build my first car/tbucket.
Inherited the body and frame parts from my father/grandfather since they have both passed on.

Me and my uncle are both going to try and build this car for them.
I have mechanical and welding knowledge. We've just never built a car before so this will be a nice learning curve lol.

If anyone has any knowledge or material that they could share with us to help us build this car, it is much appreciated! Thanks! Cant wait to get this beast n the road!

Welcome from St Louis, Irish! If you looked over this site a bit, you've noticed that there are lots of ways to build a T-bucket. What is your idea of the finished car? Engine choice? Style - ie, track-T, Fad-T, '60's style??? Glad you're here, and look forward to your build. Here's some pictures from mine: Some pics from my build

First, sorry for your loss. You have to take an inventory of the parts your father and grand father have gathered, look for pics and notes too. Once you get 10 posts, you can post some pics of what you have. Welcome!

Welcome aboard from the sunny Caribbean, lotta great folks here that have decades of experience to draw from

Always fun to watch a build come together!
Spanky, the pictures are great. It tells a nice story. And then you have the finished product. Way cool.

search and read the internet for days
don't take just one post or thread as the only option or answer

it took me 4 years and reading a ton to finish my jeep
it took me along time to get to a point for building a frame from scratch
ive read a lot of good stuff here

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back