Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi From Australia

aussiebob

Hello members Aussiebob from brisbane Australia, finally I find a site with a passion for one of the greatest hot rods ever designed and one of the most knowledgeable forums on design I have seen

Regards

aussiebob

Welcome! Always cool to see foriegn guys with the passion. We are a humble site, but there are guys here with many years and projects going on. Great info and tech advice and some members are excellent fabricators. Make yourself at home and I'm sure you'll like it here.:lol:

WELCOME! I have a friend in Queenstown, South Australia who has a T. As a matter of fact, when he and his wife visited us last summer he brought me a hat from the AUSTRALIAN T BUCKET ALLIANCE. Great folks "down under."

I would like to add my welcome to the list of people that are glad to see you here. You hit the nail on the head, the passion is strong here.feel free to express you insight and opinions. We'd all like to hear your view point.

Ron

Hey Bob I told you this was the place to be. The future looks bright it was great talking to you this morning and I look forward to meeting you in person. Welcome aboard mate.

Welcome to the forum!

I've always been impressed with the level of craftmanship from down under!

From what I've seen, your inspection process down there means that builders have to be pretty crafty to pass.

Do you have a car? If so, we need pictures!

Mike

Welcome Aussiebob. :lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back