Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello

t-runner

Just purchased a 1923 Spirit T bucket....

I have only had it a few weeks and already it has been a BLAST!

Meet a few guys at a local cruise night and was invited to go 'cruisin.

It was alot of fun.

I have built/owned muscle cars in the past, but can't say they were this much fun.

Howdy from Amarillo.:D

nice to see another Texan on board. We have been gettin' out numbered by the Yankees:razz:

"The South shall rise again":lol::D

whatever that means..........:eek:

Vance

Fresh air, sunshine, being out in the open, bugs in your teeth...........what's not to like??????? :D:lol: Yep, this roadstering is about the best there is. Plus, I can pull up next to a $600,000.00 Ferrari and guess who everyone is looking at??

Post us up some pictures of your ride.

Don

donsrods said:
Fresh air, sunshine, being out in the open, bugs in your teeth...........what's not to like??????? :D:lol: Yep, this roadstering is about the best there is. Plus, I can pull up next to a $600,000.00 Ferrari and guess who everyone is looking at??

Post us up some pictures of your ride.

Don

Welcome t-runner, I was parked next to a Lambo Sat. and had people checking out my car. :cool:

Welcome to the fold, T-runner. You're among friends here and we look forward to seeing pics of your ride.:D

Man, that's a nice T Bucket! Very nice interior. What shifter is that? Any problems with the size? I was going to go with something similar, but I thought it would take up too much floor room.

Welcome from the other side of the Mason Dixson, LOL. Good to see you enjoying your car. Most all of the guys and gals you are going to run into are a great bunch just like those you'll find here. Enjoy!!

Ron

Greetings Fellow T Bucket Guy.

That shifter is a B & M Pro Ratchet isn't it ?

I have a lokar but am going to replace it with a Gennie Swan pretty soon I think.

Why are you going to get rid of the lokar shifter? Are there problems with them?

I don't like the Lokar because its a tube with a cable... I already got rid of the knob with the button and have an actual ball on there, but that type of adaptor is just not really very good. The Gennie is a solid stainless steel rod with detents built in gate.

Yep, I think MegaShifter from B and M. Very nice little bucket there, well finished all around. You did good! :rock::)

I've got a Lokar in mine and so does my Son in his T. We both have the adapters and they work well once you get them adjusted properly. Only problem we both have is getting the neutral safety switch adjusted right.

Don

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back