Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from South Florida

Well . . . aren't you the fortunate one! I had to build mine. Welcome from St Louis. :)
So, Kevin, tell us about your project?

Greetings from the always warm sunny Caribbean :cool:

Like Spanky sez . . .

Give us some more info on your project, what did it come with and what more do you need to do kinda stuff

Thanks everybody.I've got a lot of questions about this car.I need to post a picture of it but I guess I need 10 posts?

vLGVJNA.jpg

It's going to need lots of love.

That's certainly a major understatement . . . . . .

Do a lot of research before you spend the first $$$, . . . With what you have there, (or more accurately, Don't have there) I'm not sure that you wouldn't be ahead of the game to start with a frame/suspension kit from one of the forum sponsors and use the body and maybe the rear end. (although I didn't see rear brakes)

That's certainly a major understatement . . . . . .

Do a lot of research before you spend the first $$$, . . . With what you have there, (or more accurately, Don't have there) I'm not sure that you wouldn't be ahead of the game to start with a frame/suspension kit from one of the forum sponsors and use the body and maybe the rear end. (although I didn't see rear brakes)
What is wrong with the frame I have? all I see wrong with it is it's missing a pitman arm and linkage,and some surface rust.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back